MelodicVoiceStudio
тепло та з любов’ю =)

Металева Руж | Metallic Rouge // Ті, хто відвідали

Рік випуску: 2024

Теги: Завершені проекти

Серія: #9 / 13

Коротко про епізод: Знайомство з Дзе Ноями.

Детальніше: (натисни щоб розгорнути/сховати) Жанр: екшн, сай-фай
Країна: Японія
Кінокомпанія: Bones
Режисер: Motonobu Hori

Сюжет:
У світі, де співіснують люди та андроїди (неани), Руж — дівчина-андроїд, яка разом зі своєю напарницею Наомі відправляється на Марс. Місія полягає в тому, щоб убити дев'ятьох несмертних, які вороже ставляться до уряду.

Переклад: Lakisterio
Редакція: May
Оформлення: Enelira
Текст читали: Uta, May, Enelira, Kate Lem, Lomaev, Tan San, Tekhet
Робота зі звуком: ihabi
Постер: JaVil

Відкрити плеєр:

Скачати:
Скачати через Telegram
Скачати з FEX.net
Скачати з FEX.net

Залишати коментарі можуть тільки авторизовані користувачі!

Коментарі:

13:47, Вівторок, 12 березня 2024 Takumiapori

Hello everyone,

My name is Takumi, and I hail from the vibrant city of Tokyo. By profession, I'm a cook, spending my days amidst the enticing aromas and flavors of the kitchen. Cooking is not just my job; it's my passion. I love experimenting with ingredients and techniques to create dishes that bring joy to those who taste them.

When I'm not in the kitchen, you can find me immersed in the world of movies and videos. I'm an avid moviegoer and a videophile, always on the lookout for the next captivating story or visually stunning masterpiece. Whether it's a classic film or the latest blockbuster, I cherish the experience of being transported to different worlds through cinema.

I joined this forum to connect with individuals who share my interests in cooking and films. I'm eager to exchange recipes, discuss the latest movie releases, and explore the intersection of culinary arts and storytelling in films. Looking forward to engaging conversations and learning from each of you!

Best,
Takumi